Wonky Grannies!


Earlier in the week when I posted about my Granny Goes Large blanket, I promised to try address the vexing crochet problem of a wonky granny!  So today I'm going to see if I can't help smooth those troubles away for you...

The troublesome twirling granny isn't something I've had too much trouble with really so it's a little hard to me to judge how effective some of these tips will be.  From what I've been able to gather over the years though it seems that different things work for different people, so if one trick doesn't work for you, hopefully one of the others will.


Here's my Top Tips for you...



I do hope you find them helpful and I'd love to hear what works for you.

: :

I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Easter if you do celebrate it!

The schools will break up for a long two weeks holiday today so I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I'll post when I can and I'll see you soon!


S x




SUBSCRIBE:

   



Comments